Welcome to Aberdeen Custom Gates and Iron. We feel it’s important that all our prospective customers in Grandbury are aware that we have an almost 20-year history in both gate, and fence-building. We continue to serve North Texas with pride and passion; and we are very pleased Granbury is one of our valued service areas. Our passion is providing the highest quality custom iron gates in all of Texas. Check out some of our works!
The gates we create can be:
- Or, a combination of these materials
Your ideas and visions can turn these materials into a stunning, one-of-kind gate that will be admired for generations.
Our in-house artisans are craftsmen who have expertise in hammer-and-forge building; a process which dates back to antiquity. Our artists, also, utilize more-contemporary methods as well.
If you desire your dream gate to become a 3-D reality, our craftsmen will make it happen!
Custom Iron Gates. It’s all in the Details
Aberdeen’s Custom Iron Gates are exquisite. Our clients soon discover that it is the detailing that sets our gates apart. One can’t help but to step back and admire the unique facets of each finished gate that become a feast for the eyes. The minute detailing is achieved due to a variety of fabrication techniques, including:
- Plasma and Water Cutting – allows for impressive accuracy and minute detailing
- Mig and Tig – two varieties of welding that contribute to the sculpting process
- Auto CAD Design – computer-aided designing that allows clients 2-D and 3-D views of their project and enables clients to become more engaged in the creation process.
Aside from creating gorgeous, custom-iron gates, Aberdeen Custom Gate and Iron offers automation services. We partner with only top-of-the-line manufacturers whose reputations are among the best in the industry. They include:
- S. Automatic.
For additional information on automation options, please refer to our “Gate Access and Operators” page.
Once you have made the decision to embellish your Grandbury residential or business location with a custom gate, the steps towards the completion of your project are as easy as 1-2-3.
- We will discuss your ideas, desires, requirements and budget.
- Because we want you to participate in the designing process, we will share Computer-Aided Design drawings with you to give you a realistic idea of what your gate will look like, upon completion.
- Once you have chosen your design, gate hinge posts will be securely established on your property.
- Your gate’s fabrication process will commence.
- Once fabrication is complete, your gate will be powder-coated and will receive a zinc primer base coat, followed by a topcoat in a color of your choice.
- Delivery day! Your gate will be mounted via heavy-duty, roller-bearing, sealed hinges which will provide decades of maintenance-free operation.
Call Us Today!
If you have any questions you would like answered, we can do that right over the phone! We look forward to hearing from you!