Custom Iron Gates – Weatherford, TX
Welcome to Aberdeen’s Custom Gates Page! Serving North Texas with unparalleled professional gate and fence building services for almost 20 years, if you are in the market for a Custom Iron Gate then you have come to the right place. Our custom gate craftsmen have experience in hammer and forge building, as well as more modern methods such as Plasma and Water Jet cutting, Mig and Tig welding, and Auto CAD design. Let our professional craftsmen bring your dream gate to life.
Our custom gates are not limited to wrought iron, and custom iron gates only. We also work with wood as well. Furthermore, we offer gate automation services. Learn more about our custom gates, and automation services below.
Attention To Detail
Aberdeen Custom Gate and Iron is versatile in its gate building methods. Our custom iron gates are skillfully hand crafted and built to last. We are skilled in hammer and forge techniques that are some of the oldest crafting methods in history. We make the ideal gate for those who appreciate a more traditional style. We also build our gates to withstand the test of time. You can rest assured that our high quality iron gates will endure for generations to come.
Custom Iron Gates
Aberdeen’s Custom Iron Gates are beautifully detailed, and each gate is unique. Our professionals utilize a variety of techniques to create masterful works of art. Here are some of methods that we employ:
- Plasma and Water Cutting – Extreme accuracy! Allows for minute details.
- Mig and Tig – Welding techniques.
- AutoCAD Design – 2D and 3D computer aided designing allows our clients to become more involved in the process.
As mentioned above, we also build custom wood gates as well. We can also create a hybrid gate using both wood and iron. Aberdeen makes your options limitless. Click here to see some of our work.
Aberdeen Custom Gate and Iron strives to give our customers exceptional service. In addition to building your custom iron gate, we can also provide automation services. We use all the familiar automation names you are used to including: Linear, Apollo, Liftmaster, and U.S. Automatic. Please see our Gate Access and Operators page for more details.
What to Expect
Now that you have decided to use Aberdeen as your custom gate builder, here is a breakdown of the process:
- Tell us about your desired gate, requirements, and budget.
- Once we fully understand your needs we will go over Computer-Aided-Design drawings. This will allow you to participate in the designing process.
- As soon as you give us the thumbs up on the design, we will first set the gate hinge posts.
- Next, we will start the fabrication of your gate.
- After the fabrication is complete, we send your gate in for powder coating, where they receive a zinc primer base coat, followed by a topcoat of your color choice.
- Then, your gate is delivered!
- Lastly, we mount your custom gate using ultra heavy-duty roller bearing sealed hinges that will provide decades of dependable, maintenance-free service.
For more information on our custom iron gates, contact us at: 817.596.7678. We’re happy to help.